Monday, July 23, 2007

My Prelim Experience


waZZup EMO's again..,,HmM.,,talking about my first prelim experience in uic..,

I wake up early morning and go to school and im in a hurry.When i was arrived in school,talking bout the examination and study very quickly and were out of tim...Im very upset because i did not study.,,i was playing Dota after the examination that time..,huhuhu.,,
I was very nervous when the examination started,..but some of my classmates did not study too so i realize something and calm down.I answer the test paper very silent and deeply understand whats the correct answer..haha,i finish the examination on time so i dont matter something..,,And i go out in the room w/ no noise and no question after all the examination......Hmmm i thnk thats all..,,,hehehehehe


Bye2x..,

No comments: