Monday, July 23, 2007


waZZup EMO's..,Welcome to my blog i hope u like it..!I wrote Frozen Throne as a title of my blog because i play DOTA everyday 24/7.Wanna play with me?just call me if you want to play a Dota PRO.haha.just kiddin"well,im good in playing Dota,many of my friends say it to me..haha.But its really expensive if you play in the cafe,Ofcourse you pay the time you use. Many people enjoy playing it and some of them are students.
I wrote this blog in order to remind to all Dota addicts that we should study first before the pleasures in our lives.!As the saying goes Work first before pleasure?I'm not sure it is the precisely correct..,,,haha..,,anyway that's all folks!joke ...



thank you guys..,,,,LOLZ!

3 comments:

Dante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dante said...

DOTA is fun... But know your priorities first and youl be ok. And where is the other post and on the side note "BLACK BACKGROUD"+"RED TEXT"="BAD FOR THE EYES"

Mr.radical said...

sorry sir for inconvenience..,,i already change it..,